spoon

Recent Recipes

The All-American Burger

0

Category : ,

Photobucket



As usual, I trying to find a new recipe for my home cooking and I decided to do something out of my comfort zone. Burger!! This is my second time doing a homemade burgers and I can’t remember when the last time I did it was. My hubby is a picky eater when it comes to Burger. And what I do if he complains?? Just ignore it and never do it again. Ha ha ha……..
Anyhow, find this recipe pretty good and yum! Of course you can add your own spice to have that kick of your own but this is the basic recipe for a beginner. It’s always good to make your own patties as you know what kind of meats you’re using and ingredients. So, please enjoy the new recipe and try it yourselves.
Ingredients:
1 ½ pounds ground beef
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
4 hamburger buns, split

Method:

1)      Prepare grill for direct cooking.
2)      Combine beef, parsley, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape mixture into four ½-inch-thick burgers.
3)      Place burgers on grid. Grill, covered, over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes (or, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes) to medium (160F) or to desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling time.
4)      Remove burgers from grill. Place burgers between buns; top each burger with Burger Spread.



Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest! What make me satisfy the most are having good foods from street to fine dining at any city! And when I want an escape from my stressful world, I tend to see myself in the kitchen making yummy foods. Always welcome guinea pig to taste my new recipes…..

Followers